Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last day of August Drawing!

The big day is here!



And the fishbowl is no figure of my imagination--just to show you there truly is a fishbowl with all your names in it, here's a pic I took for you.


Today I'm drawing for the August prize, the UK copy of MISTAKEN WIDOW, the sterling and mother-of-pearl necklace and the Dutch Tulips nail color.



And the winner is.........

BrendaM!! Whoo hoo! Brenda, send your address to SaintJohn@aol.com and your I'll get your prize out to you ASAP.

But the week isn't over. Tomorrow I will draw again for one more reader's book of choice from my backlist.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brenda! Great prize! You're very lucky and I'm jealous. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I often say "If I don't win, the person next to me does," and, tag, you are it! Mel, I'd be jealous too if I hadn't won yesterday. The name of the polish sounds BEAUTIFUL!! Cheryl, can you show us a picture of the shade? And , of COURSE, a CSJ book! What more could you ask for, bon bons, Calgon, candle & wine? (Gift from a secret sister for my bday one year.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, if you click on the picture, it gets bigger and you can get a pretty good idea of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so shocked I never win anything. This is just great I had been looking for that polish all over. Thanks for everything this is going to be a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so shocked I never win anything. This is just great I had been looking for that polish all over. Thanks for everything this is going to be a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda wow congrats! what great prizes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cher, thanks for the view tip, spotted the vivid red. And now see the lovely necklace that will be gracing Brenda's neck. Silver is my metal of choice; can't let the green-eyed monster loose! LOL

    ReplyDelete