Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Call off the hounds; Glinda is home!

The all points bulletin is no longer in effect. Glinda has found her way to her friends and is safe in her new habitat.



See, doesn't she look happy?



FYI: a couple people have mentioned problems posting to the blog. I have no idea why. I can't find any glitches on my end. Please keep trying! It's been quiet lately. Mel is moving to sunny Florida, which sounds REAL good right about now--hey Mel, how about a postcard to remind us what sun looks like? Brenda is taking care of herself and her family and so is Nicole. Remember I'm thinking of you. Come back whenever you can.

How is everyone else doing? What are you reading? What did you do for Easter?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,

    I'm glad you found Glinda!
    I haven't had a real problem blogging although sometimes I've had to do it twice before it goes through.
    Mel is so lucky! It's been so cold here in PA and they are calling for snow showers again this weekend!
    I'm in the process of reading J.D. Robb's In Death series. Right now I'm reading Divided In Death. They are great books.
    We had a nice Easter. Everyone went to my daughter's house because it is a lot bigger than mine. We all bring something so she doesn't have to do all the cooking. I hope you had a nice Easter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, we're still in the throes of remodeling, so we went out to dinner. It was nice. And relaxing. And no work *g*

    ReplyDelete