Monday, May 14, 2007


<----- Here I am enjoying Mom's Day.

Mother's Day was good. On Saturday my writers chapter had our annual mother daughter lunch at Upstream this year. LeighAnn and Kristin accompanied me and treated me to lunch, which of course included chocolate. Saw a movie Saturday night.

Sunday after church Jay took me out to eat at the Crowne Plaza. It's a hotel with a lovely Sunday brunch. We ate with friends and enjoyed a leisurely ::two hours:: of quiet conversation and attentive waiters and staff. Afterward we visited with my mom at my brother's home. I got a call from my out of town daughter with good wishes. I'll see her next weekend. Toward evening once we were home, my son and his family came over and brought me presents. Pajamas, shower gel, CHOCOLATE, nail color. My daughter-in-law said Alexis picked out the pajamas. Good job!

I also got a new iced tea maker. My teeth are having boat races right now, because it's so yummy. It was a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful picture of you! lol It looks like you were having a really great time! lol
    I enjoyed my Mother's Day, too. First we visited my mom for a while and then my children took us all out to dinner and a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carol. I'm wearing all the flowers my adoring children showered upon me. :::snort:::

    ReplyDelete