Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My American Idol Prediction


After Jordin and Melinda's extraordinary performances last week, I predict Blake will go home this week. He should have left well-enough alone with the noises the previous week when they worked and used his voice this time. I like him, I do. I've enjoyed his performances a lot. But when push comes to shove at the end here, it's these two vocally strong women who will duel it out at the end. That choice will be tough for me, because I love them both.

So there you have my Idol prediction. Give yourself the gift of a few minutes to hear Jordin Sparks sing one of my favorte songs and do it justice. In case you've never watched and heard Randy say it a hundred times, here's it is: "She's only seventeen!"

1 comment:

  1. I think you can see American Idol on some channel here,too, but I haven't watched it at all. And anyway, last week the thing to watch was Eurovision Song Contest. I've still got Hanna Pakarinen's Leave Me Alone playing in my head. Or then it's that Turkish song. Or the Latvian, which was rather surprisingly, sung in Italian. And I don't even really speak Italian. Yet.

    ReplyDelete