Saturday, December 29, 2007

TiVo Alert!


AVENGING ANGEL
DECEMBER 29
9PM ET
When a preacher (Kevin Sorbo) defends a local town from greedy land-barons, his church is destroyed and his family is killed. Now known simply as “The Preacher,” he picks up his long-forgotten gun, leaves town, and heads out into the desert to begin a new life as a bounty hunter. Returning years later, he discovers his town has been overrun by the same scoundrels who destroyed his quiet existence. The Preacher can no longer stand by and watch as innocent people suffer the same fate as he. Justice must be served.

SORRY - HALLMARK CHANNEL!

9 comments:

  1. I've seen this and it's pretty good. well worth watching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cher - Saw this last night and thought it was pretty good. But I'm glad I reread the synopsis. The movie didn't portray the passing of time very well and I thought the sheriff had a bad case of Alzheimers not remembering the Preacher. I did love the relationship between the hero and little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passing through to wish you a great 2008! Loved the books, will get around to writing those reviews soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too, Charlene!! And the thing that really snagged me -- there were a few -- was the Txaco gas station oil lamp than he lit. I have two myself and they date to the 1960s. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liane! Great to see you! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the third or fourth western I watched with my dad yesterday! I liked it, but I've always liked Keith Sorbo (am I spelling his name right?) I also thought it was a little weird that neither the sherriff nor the evil colonel recognized the Preacher, but overall it was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with Julie and Charlene, but did enjoy it. Wasn't as violent as I feared; watched on your recommendation, Cheryl, and glad I did. Something I think older children could watch- over 7 or 10?
    May TiVo to watch again since there isn't a lot worth seeing, even with various choices on satellite.

    ReplyDelete