Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The KIndle: Who Knew

Where have I been?
Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device
Okay, so I was testing the link to my name, and of course it brought up my books, where, when I scrolled, I saw the Kindle Edition. Say what? thinks me. So I check it out. I knew Harlequin has been releasing all of our books as ebooks, but this...

Now you've probably already seen this and will laugh at my awe, but amazon has their own e-reader, which isn't exactly or only an e-reader. It has advance cell phone technology and delivers blogs and magazines and newspapers, will look up definitions and all kinds of stuff. I have to go watch the video again.

Oh yeah, click here: Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device to watch the video and see for yourself all this thing can do.

I really have to get out more.

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing device. I heard about it at the end of October from a travel book author. His books are being tested on it. What'll they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ebook readers have been around for a long time. I've looked at the Kindle, because these devices can be helpful for folks who do have some vision problems. And I like the portabliity of a lot of books in a small space.

    However, as of yet, the kindle is waaaaaayyyy over priced!

    I'll just keep listening to audio books on my new ipod. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about it either and then saw my ranking on Amazon with it and investigated it. I'm still not entirely sure how it works, but at least I'm aware of its existence!!

    ReplyDelete