Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And what about Bones?

For its season premiere next fall the Ausiello Report claims it will be Bones' biggest show ever. A two hour show being taped in jolly old England. The only clue is a phone booth. Could be they get trapped in a phone booth? No big deal - unless of course the phone booth is underwater or something. Could be a play on words, since his name is Agent Seely Booth.

I'm just enjoying the rest of the remaining new shows finally released after the strike. Bones has more remaining than most of the others - four was my understanding and we've seen two. How sad. I may have to get a DVD of another season to hold me over the summer. My Bones fix....

I loved this week's episode with the baby. Adorable. And Temperence was actually playing wth the little guy when no one was looking! LOL What terrific characters. If you missed it, go watch it on the Fox website.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you wrote about Bones, Cheryl. This is one of my favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite shows next to the CSI group. I guess I just like the forensic stuff. But the two actors on Bones are great. The whole group is great. Good stories, too.

    ReplyDelete