Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brenda Novak's May Auction for Diabetes Research

Petticoats & Pistols Western Loot


Every year Brenda Novak holds an online auction to raise money for diabetes research, and every year it gets bigger and better! This year the P&P Fillies have donated a bag of goodies.

Check out the description and pic:
Autographed books by the fillies of Petticoats & Pistols, western romance authors Linda Broday, Mary Connealy, Pam Crooks, Geralyn Dawson, Karen Kay, Stacey Kayne, Elizabeth Lane, Patricia Potter, Charlene Sands and Cheryl St.John.

An entire bouquet of fine western reads all tucked into a Petticoats & Pistols loot bag--along with a sterling silver pendent from Cheryl St.John, a variety of bookmarks, and a little something chocolatey for the sweet tooth.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BID PAGE

BRENDA'S MAIN AUCTION PAGE

I'll post again to remind you when the bidding starts. There's lots of great stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I love that bag...not to mention all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I looked at Brenda's site and was overwhelmed at the generosity of so many and the enormous amount raised last year. I'll mention it to my literary book club and the Christian Writer's group. Word of mouth helps even if I can't afford to bid this year (moving and changing jobs.) But it's close to home as I have it and Mom did. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I'm with you- that pouch would be a great addition to my collection- I am a bonafide bag lady!

    ReplyDelete