Friday, September 19, 2008

Remodel Update

It's slow going, but one more thing was finished over the weekend.
We selected the great old window before the doorway was closed over, and Mr. Wonderful made the opening to fit. He took out the original imperfect glass, cleaned it and reglazed - and the living room side here is painted white like all the trim.



We left the kitchen side its original old layered paint color, but he sanded it. I wish you could see how great it looks up close. Maybe I'll try a close up photo on a sunnier day.

To see the remodel from the beginning, visit The Kitchen Project Blog.

4 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! What do you have left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great! I love the tea pot I'm mad for tea pots I collect them!
    Have a great weekend,
    Penney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!! Tell Mr. Wonderful how great he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do we have left...?

    He's been painting the stairs-they need carpet up the center.

    The bottom cabinet isn't build yet. The cupboards need refacing - new carpet in the living room - crown molding...replace the ceiling fan -- ugh -- want a cool old-fashined fixture. Not that much compared to a year ago!

    Penney, I will take some photos of all my teapots for you!

    I will tell him Robyn!

    ReplyDelete