Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tree Tour: LeighAnn

So my daughter calls me up a week or so ago and says, "You're not going to believe what Brad and I did."
"What?" I ask.
The lights on their prelit Christmas tree were pretty much all burned out and it was time for a new one. They priced trees and were horrified. Best to wait until after Christmas for a nice one at an affordable price.

So they looked around for something inexpensive to get them through the holiday. And always practical, they decided on one of these spiral wire outdoor trees! They set it up and waited for the kids' reactions. The kids liked it. And hey, the dogs won't be tempted.

And next year it will have a spot outside their house.
So without further ado -- the tree:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
    Farming Net

    ReplyDelete