Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree Tour: Lisbon, Portugal

The largest Christmas tree in Europe (more than 230 feet tall) can be found in the Prado Comio in Lisbon, Portugal Thousands of lights adorn the tree, adding to the special enchantment of the city during the holiday season.

I've enjoyed seeing these trees in countries where I have books published!

Remember: To see all the photos in the Christmas Tree Tour, type Christmas Tree Tour in the search box in the upper lefthand corner and click search. It will bring them all up for you.

3 comments:

  1. can u leave ur phone number to me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
    PE Net

    ReplyDelete