Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tree Tour: Pam Crooks

Here is Pam Crooks's pretty new tree.

Everyone's decking the halls! And lucky us, we get a peek at their trees.

Pam says:
"For the first time, we now have *two* trees in our house. This is in our new addition. Where our main tree is big and formal, I wanted this one to be much simpler since it's just off the kitchen. We chose a pre-lit slim tree and I decorated it with red and green beads, and red bows trimmed in green sequins. That's it. Nary a single ornament on it, and I love it. The garland above the windows, patio door and above my cabinets were all decorated to match the tree."

It's lovely, Pam. Thanks for sharing.
Visit Pam's website by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. If that is the 'informal' tree I can't imagine how gorgeous the formal tree must be!

    ReplyDelete