Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's February!


It's one of my favorite holidays, and it's coming soon! Why do I like it/ Is my husband the romantic sort? Not espectially? Do we do something really romantic on February 14th? Not usually. Do I love the smell of roses? Ugh, no.

But I dig chocolates. And hearts are adorable. And those little cupids, uh huh. And anything femmy and frilly and lacey makes my heart beat faster--unless it's a nightgown. Though I do have a new nightshirt, black with pink candy hearts, that's soooo cute.

I heart vintage Valentines, too.

And I LURV getting presents. So there you have it. Why I love Valentine's Day.

Did you notice the stores were setting up for it on the day after Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. We don't do much for Valentine's Day either. But I'm with you on the chocolate thing. My birthday was Sunday and every gift was chocolate except a GPS from my hubby. (He thinks I'll get lost in the mountains!) Have a great Valentine's Day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't usually do to much go to dinner. I usually do things for the kids and little Isabel. I still love Valentines I love the red and all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete