Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Author Booksigning at Dog-eared Books

Finally I have a chance to show you a pic from the KC signing.
Left to right front: Julie Miller, Mary Connealy, me and Bobbi Smith
Behind us left to right: Connie and Tina, booksellers extraordinaire

Connie makes yummy cookies for her author guests and Tina rolls out the red carpet.

I'd better show you one of Tina's nine cats!



Afterward we all shared a yummy meal at the Olive Garden, and a good time was had by all.

Oh, and we did sell some books. LOL

9 comments:

  1. it sure looks like the carpet was rolled out for you; how nice and cookies to boot; awesome and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could've been there! Maybe another time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty setting, and happy faces! Thank you for sharing the pictures. And yay for independent bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! Friends, books, and cookies!!!

    Question- were all 9 cats at the bookstore?

    Cheryl C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a lot of fun and we have a cat that looks just like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. Are all of the nine cats at the bookshop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are three or four that live at the bookstore and MANY at her house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lot of fun. I have never been to a booksighing. I think I would really enjoy it. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cozy-looking bookstore!! I think the privately-owned ones are better than the big franchise shops. The little ones feel more welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete