Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend Drawing Winners

I confess. I'm an Olympic junkie. My favorite is beach volleyball, and Misty May and Carrie are already doing us proud.

Plus it was my husband's birthday this weekend, so we celebrated a couple of times--steaks at Texas Roadhouse. Cake.

My lovely guests certainly kept thing hopping around here. Big hugs to Rose and Mary.

The names of everyone who left comments went into the cowboy hat.

Rose Ross Zediker is giving away Lily of the Field and Job's Tears, plus quilted potholders.

And the winners are....

Wendy Newcomb

and

Janet Chester Bly

Mary Connealy is giving away a copy of Out of Control.

And the winner is....

Sarah Richmond

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving comments!

Sunday's guest is my buddy Liz Flaherty. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment