Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Louise Allen's Drawing Winner & Announcing a New Drawing

Thanks to everyone who participated today. The names of those who left comments went into the fish bowl. 

And Louise Allen's winner is.....

MeljPrincess




Congrats! Thanks for helping make my anniversary month special.

And a big thank you to everyone who joined in. There's more to come--of course--so check back often for more fun stuff.

Or subscribe in email over there in the right hand side bar. Doing so will deliver this blog post right into your email mailbox each time. That way you won't miss anything. Nothing Nada. Zip. You'll get the whole enchilada.

Thank you, Louise.
And thank you to every author who participated during July!

I'd love to do something to feature readers this summer. There's a reader post coming tomorrow, so stand by. But here's the deal: Send me a photo of your bookshelf - the one with your favorite authors or favorite books. You can include anything you like in the email you send me, and I'll write up a little bit about you or your reading habits. Or I'll quote you if you want.

A pic of you would be great, too, if you're willing to share.

At the end of August, I'll put the names of all the readers who sent me a pic into the cowboy hat and draw for a vintage teacup and saucer from my personal collection.


Ready, set, SNAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment